Tuesday, August 12, 2014

First Grade

I can't believe that Steven is already starting 1st grade!!!  I am going to be induced with #4 tomorrow, and I keep looking back to when Steven was born.  Man alive, how time flies.  I am so proud of this sweet boy and so grateful for how truly thoughtful, happy, and fun he is.  We are all going to miss him so much during each school day.  Steven and I got to meet his teacher and a few classmates at back-to-school-night last night.  She seems wonderful!  Also, we are so excited that he has a friend from church in his class!  This is going to be a fantastic year!!!  Steven, we love you and are so proud of you!!!!!!

Since I am slightly out of commission, Grammie is being so awesome and taking Steven to school each day.  It's a really fun walk/ride!

No comments: