We have had a lot of crazy and wonderful changes this summer. The first one was moving out of our house. We had decided to wait at least a year or two before buying a new home, but back in March I saw a house I was interested in and it started a snowball effect--now we are in a new house (not even the one that started it all) and loving it! We soooo miss our old ward, but we also love our new one and we are grateful that, for once, we actually did a move that has kept us close enough to still see all our old friends.
I did not include before pictures, but let's just say it was really sad. The previous residents had smoked for years, and I would put money on the idea that they never vaccumed. After a TON of work--HUGE thanks to our families for their immesurable help, we just love it! We still have some pictures to hang, a few boxes in the master bedroom, and our loft isn't put together, but it is home. The kids are especially excited to have a fireplace and stairs. It's the little things that make life great.
| My favorite spot to sit is here on the couch because I can see into the kitchen, play room, library, and dining area. Plus I can talk to Steven when he is upstairs working on his legos. |
| I LOVE that the sink is right in the corner by all those windows so I can see my kids outside while doing dishes/making dinner. |
| (Pre-Organization by Steven) |
| Daniel lives for his puzzles! There are usually about three out at a time that he is working on or has finished. He is really good! |
| She is saying, "Oh, my gosh! Too many pictures!" |
| Steven's secret lego room. |
| Still got some work to do out here...can't wait to have it finished! We are planning on lots of fruit trees and Adam is currently working on setting up our new trampoline! |
| We will remove that spa top (the spa is already gone) and put the tramp right there. :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment