Thursday, August 7, 2014

Random Fun and Some Firsts and Lasts

 Lots of fun with friends and family at the park.  :)



 It was awesome to see Steven's class perform together at the end of the school year!  These kids worked so hard and did so great!

 We had a party on the last day of ballet class.  Rebecca and I really miss those girls!

 First time shopping at Ikea--I've since gone again and spent a few hundred dollars, yikes!
 Last time having my family to our old house...
 
...and first time hosting them at our new house!  (More on that later--love all our space!)
 

 

 Fun at home and at the beach--summer is so wonderful.

 Last time jumping on our fabulous trampoline!  Just ordered a new rectangular one for our new backyard--can't wait until it comes and we (of course when I say we I mean Adam, hehe) set it up!

 First time having to call 9-1-1 for locking a kid in the car.  Yes, my pregnant brain got the best of me. Thankfully Daniel was only sad because he wanted Grammie, not because he was locked in.  A fire truck and 5 or 6 police cars showed up--thank you, amazing people!




 First soccer practice for Rebecca!  She has begged to play for the last 2 years when only Steven was old enough.  Of course, she started saying this week that she changed her mind, but I think she had a good time today.  It will be fun to have our Saturdays full of family soccer games for the two of them!
 


No comments: